Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Looking Back Part II

And the wedding photo dump continues...

My niece and nephew came out right before me with my little hand made sign...this was a big hit with everyone.

This is my "don't cry face"
 
<3
 
Thank goodness he had tissues! I lost it when I looked at my Grandma. She had a stroke and a bad fall a few months before the wedding and we went sure she would be able to come. She had to come in a wheelchair but I was so happy she could be there with us.
 
 
 Exchanging our rings
 
I messed up our vows and we lost it. Classic.
 
You may kiss your bride!
 
I was so thankful...the weather was perfect
 
PJ's grandparents
 
My Grandma! I love this photo so much.
 
All my nieces and nephews..now they are his too!
 
My parents
 
Wedding party
 
 
Love these girls
 
Flowers were perfect
 
 
 
Had to include the shoes!
 
PJ and the ladies
 
Boys. So thankful for these guys.
 


To be continued...
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment