Tuesday, January 8, 2013

The Infamous "First Post"

I've decided to do a quick little introduction for those of you who stubble upon this little blog of mine. 

So who am I? I'm Alli. I am married to a sweet man named PJ. We were married this past May, after 7 years together. We bought our first house in August of 2011, and like so many other newlyweds, it is a huge work in progress. We have two wild, bat shit crazy dogs that we wouldn't trade for the world.  I work as an RN in a local Emergency Room. I have a huge, crazy family. I'm just a boring 25 year old who feels like life is flying by and my memories are becoming fuzzy in the process. I'm hoping this little blog will make documenting my boring life a little easier and a little more fun.

Warning: I am completely random and I have no idea what types of things will make it on here.

You can expect posts about my crazy nights in the ER (without names of details so I don't get my ass dragged into court!).

You can expect lots of pictures of our crazy pups doing ridiculous things-eating the curtains and breaking the Christmas tree in the same day? you betcha!


You can expect posts about how we are slowly de-funking this 70's house of ours.

You will be sure to see posts about the shenanigans that us 20 something's with no kids can get into. (Slap cup until 7am? Taco Bell and beer for dinner 2 nights week? It's possible).

Let the fun begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment